Time comes for us all.
Wrinkles, crow’s feet, and laugh lines are natures way of saying, “you old.” Be that as it may, our lives are just a series of mistakes that we call life.
Now if that’s not pompous, meaningless drivel, I don’t know what is. Man, life is short.
Anyways, the Star Wars series has seen countless actors star in its many movies, but what did they look like before Father Time took over? Well, here’s what some of the cast members looked like before the snares of Hollywood’s vice grip told hold of them.
1. This is Princess Leia way back before Carrie Fisher had cinnamon buns on her ears.
2. Han Solo before he was a half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerfherder Harrison Ford.
3. Then there’s Baby Obi-Wan Kenobi, AKA Sir Alec Guinness, before he screwed up his student, Darth Vader.
4. This was little Luke Skywalker before Mark Hamill found out he was literally the center of the galaxy.
5. I know he’s undergone a species change, but this was Peter Mayhew before Chewbacca.
He looked like this!
6. This was the original man of swagger, Lando Calrissian, back when he was Billy Dee Williams.
7. Anthony Daniels was a suave-looking future C-3PO who is the only character that has made it into all eight of the movies.